REDNECK BIGOTS

Didn't deserve a flag. That's why I have Confederate Flag toilet paper.

Creator: Roamer

... - October 5, 2008, 2:29 pm,
The Civil war, and the South's succession was about alot more than slavery. Although Redneck Bigots, I hate them.... God I wish i didn't live in the south
barockeva - December 10, 2008, 2:04 pm,
The confederate flag is a sign of weakness and desertion. To bear it is a sign of abandonment to this great nation.
Tony USAF - December 16, 2008, 12:48 pm,
Renee... It's hard to make a point about something not being racist when you're calling people stupid nigg*rs. Talk about ignorance...
Texas Redneck - March 9, 2009, 6:09 am,
dont like our flag get the fuck outa here! the Stars and Bars are still here and aint gonna run away anytime soon!!
count von Tofurkey - March 10, 2009, 10:20 pm,
the girl's kinda cute, the "flag" is a seperatist, bigoted, provincial, anachronistic disgrace. fuck it, gimme the girl.
count von Tofurkey - March 10, 2009, 10:23 pm,
Texas Redneck proudly proves everything wrong with Texas. stupid football team, bigots and racists, and home of the worst Pres. in American History. Thank GOD I don't live in Texas! TR: why don't YOU go live somewhere else? The rest of us love America.
Mr. Shiny - March 25, 2009, 1:49 am,
Well I know one thing, I would gladly help those ladies diversify their gene pool.
Sir - April 21, 2009, 5:42 pm,
this is one of the only comment groups I've found where all of the people posting are fucking stupid, and have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.
Johnctee - September 16, 2013, 5:10 pm,
You have the balls to say they are bigots and yet you are just as bad. Get over yourself. I'd rather trust those "bigots" as you put it then you people that pass judgement. YOU ARE THE BIGOTS!!
rara13 - September 27, 2014, 2:16 am,
If you don't know the truth about the civil war you should keep your mouth shut cause you all sound stupid
rara13 - September 27, 2014, 2:19 am,
And I'm pretty sure Lincoln was the traitor he sent troops to attack citizens of his own country he striped away states rights and if you think the confederate flag is racist just remember no slave was ever bought or sold in the CSA only in the union