TRUTH

so we want ruthless dictators to like us? No we want a man that won't waiver

Creator: David

Overlord Douchebag - October 16, 2008, 1:49 pm,
The world likes Obama. The original poster is just a fail-troll.
Original Poster Creator - October 16, 2008, 6:12 pm,
This poster's author gets it. Overlord Dickbag (or whatever), pull your head out of your ass. It's a dangerous world and Obama is weak and will leave us vulnerable like Clinton did.
LogicDude - October 16, 2008, 6:47 pm,
You're ALL worthless and weak! Now drop, and give me 20!
Overlord Douchebag - October 16, 2008, 6:49 pm,
Admit that you're just a pathetic little fail-troll and maybe we'll reach some sort of compromise.
Kung-Fu Devil - October 16, 2008, 7:31 pm,
Nothing says unwaivering like sending young people to die for your cause.
walkerofskies - November 19, 2008, 11:52 am,
When a mother tells you to use your words obama listend bush just kicked and screamed
WTFO - November 21, 2008, 12:35 am,
Just because a guy can read a speech well doesn't make him a leader. As for K-FD, I've gone in harms way myself for this war and you obviously don't understand the mission or the cause. It keeps you safe from another terrorist attack on US soil.
Razor Eddie - November 21, 2008, 12:48 am,
WTFO, that's great that you've put yourself in harms way for us. Really appreciate the thought. That being said, I don't agree with your point of view and I don't think we need more war mongering. All military action does is give credence to the beliefs t
Razor Eddie - November 21, 2008, 12:49 am,
-that help to create terrorists. Those being that the US is an evil, imperalist nation out to destroy their way of life.
WTFO - November 21, 2008, 12:51 am,
RE, thanks for the support. I respectfully disagree with your opinion about war mongering. I believe the middle east problems must be dealt with or they will continue to get worse. I'd rather face this psychotic enemy instead of pushing the responsibility
WTFO - November 21, 2008, 12:51 am,
...off to my son's generation.
LogicDude - November 21, 2008, 8:30 am,
What seems misunderstood is that there are people in the world that want unwavering obedience - and if you don't see things their way they WILL kill you for it. And they don't care what party you are in or how you vote. 4 of those groups are in the OP.