UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES

All of you hating on the military just be grateful you have your freedom to do so

Creator: David - SPC in Army

Truth Teller - September 21, 2008, 2:23 pm,
Please look above for the emotional plee of a broken man.
yon - October 9, 2008, 12:29 am,
has noone seen the south park episode with pro-war vs anti-war, what was the moral to that again? it was to seem like a nice country but be a total asshoel to the other countries at the same time
Overlord Douchebag - October 9, 2008, 12:44 am,
Yeah. It's called having your cake and eating it, too.
Demosthenes - October 22, 2008, 9:11 pm,
you ever hear the saying if you aint got nuthin nice to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP ive lost enough friends for you to have the right to fucking insult the US military ASSHOLE
Overlord Douchebag - October 22, 2008, 9:57 pm,
Hey, I got a fun idea. How about I keep saying whatever the hell I feel like, and you sit there like a bitch and deal with it?
Porcelina - October 22, 2008, 10:02 pm,
I hate how people go on this site and get offended. If you get easily offended.. stfu or gtfo
biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 8:55 pm,
peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat................oh yeah 'operation urgent fury', 'operation just cause', and u.s, military has save the asses of so many other
biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 8:58 pm,
counties they should have the right to do whatever the fuck they want, just like they defend your asses to live another day to insult them, who owes who? if it was up to me i would cut all your balls off, apparently u bitches don't need them anymore, gues
biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 9:02 pm,
guess u never did, oh yeah ..........1st battalion, 75th ranger regiment, im waiting for my thank you's
In the behalf of the US Army - November 6, 2008, 7:20 am,
I want to apologize for "biggy titty"'s behaviour. Not *ALL* US Army personnel are iliterate, violent sociopats that forget to take their meds...
LogicDude - November 6, 2008, 9:27 am,
Really? I'm with a Chairborne Danger too! Armchair Battalion, Refrigerator Brigade.
LogicDude - November 6, 2008, 9:34 am,
Ahem....please omit "with"...missed my BSEP class apparently.
barockeva - November 12, 2008, 11:40 am,
The US military. They'll liberate the SHIT out of you!
Bob - January 3, 2009, 11:50 am,
The US Military. Protecting the rights of Iraqi's near you!