WAIT...WAIT...WAIT

The Answer is coming I think I studied this in the Cliff Notes

Creator: David

yer mom - October 6, 2008, 10:43 am,
you seem to be confusing him sarah palin...
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 6, 2008, 4:50 pm,
The real answer is that he's a fairly intelligent dude who just happens to be a democrat. Why is it that the republizombies are so slavishly obedient to their masters when they don't get a cut of all that big corporate pork?
WTFO - October 19, 2008, 2:09 pm,
Again with you MWLF? The only zombies out there are dumbasses chanting change to a moron who speaks well. He's not smart, he's a psycho-liberal trying to make the USA a socialist country.
Overlord Douchebag - October 19, 2008, 2:13 pm,
WTFO, if you want to be like all the other people who don't like Obama for stupid reasons, take your idiotic opinions to a political forum. Motifake is not that forum. Get the fuck out.
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 2:13 pm,
WTFO, what's your support for that statement, just out of curiosity?
Overlord Douchebag - October 19, 2008, 3:57 pm,
He's either a high school/college kid who thinks he knows everything about a politics, a fail-troll, or some unholy combination of the two.
Overlord Douchebag - October 19, 2008, 3:57 pm,
No idea why I stuck an 'a' in there. I must be E-Italian. Sorry about that.
LogicDude - October 19, 2008, 3:59 pm,
MWLF, if you want to be like all the other people who DO like Obama for stupid reasons, take your idiotic opinions to a political forum. Motifake is not that forum. Get the fuck out.
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 4:05 pm,
LogicDude, I think you should be aiming that comment towards the multiple political posters that are posted here, not those who react from them.
Overlord Douchebag - October 19, 2008, 4:15 pm,
Way to rip off my comment, LogicDude, you piece of shit. I'm going to have you killed for this.
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 4:17 pm,
Oh. I didn't notice that. OD, I think you should be aiming that comment towards the multiple political posters that are posted here, not those who react from them.
LogicDude - October 19, 2008, 4:28 pm,
OD: You weren't elected, you took over in a bloody revolution and rule with an iron fist - so don't comment on the democratic process.
Overlord Douchebag - October 19, 2008, 4:56 pm,
And don't you forget it, candy-ass!
Overlord Douchebag - October 19, 2008, 5:26 pm,
I'd also like to say I find it mildly amusing that my initials also mean 'overdose'. I'm sure that's been glaringly obvious to you all, though.
LogicDude - October 19, 2008, 6:57 pm,
Candy-ass is a favored theme of this site...normally with Skittles! Om nom nom!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 19, 2008, 7:50 pm,
Oh, I'm sorry, we're you all talking endlessly and getting nowhere? I've been meditating under a bodhi tree and reaching enlightenment. Funny thing, it turns out that I AM ALWAYS RIGHT ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!
WTFO - October 19, 2008, 10:48 pm,
Porcelina, my support for my statement includes his plan to have government provide universal health care and his own statement of "spreading the wealth around".
WTFO - October 19, 2008, 10:49 pm,
These are two of the key tenants in a Socialist government instead of the Capitalist government of the US.
WTFO - October 19, 2008, 10:51 pm,
OD, I neither like or dislike Obama as a person. I dislike his policies. Also, with my 15+ years of uniformed service to this nation I have more than earned my seat at the table.
WTFO - October 19, 2008, 10:52 pm,
I bet the only service OD and MWLF have provided to the US includes the statement "you want fries with that?"
Overlord Douchebag - October 19, 2008, 10:59 pm,
Actually, the service I provide to your measly reality is not devouring it as I have countless others.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 19, 2008, 11:47 pm,
You talk big, WTFO, but in teh democratic republic I live in, you only have to be born here and have an opinion in order to express it. I say he's not as socialist as the republicans who have wasted a trilion dollars on a needless war,--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 19, 2008, 11:49 pm,
-- sown bad feelings abroad through war, racism, and hate, and have done it for corporate interests, who are given many of the same rights as human beings. They've been bad lil fascists and need a four year timeout.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 19, 2008, 11:50 pm,
As a libertarian, i don't believe in taxes, but if I have to pay tehm anyways, I'd rather spend them on education and health care than bigger guns for the generals to play with. Meanwhile, republicans shit away our future--
WTFO - October 19, 2008, 11:51 pm,
Wow OD, extreme delusions of grandure. My bet is you're sitting naked with Dorito-stained hands rubbing one out to the softcore on this site hoping your mother doesn't walk in.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 19, 2008, 11:51 pm,
-- by cozying up to religious nutjobs and pissing away any science edge this country might have once had. Only education will bring that back, and Sarah Bookbanner Palin and her grandpa aren't the ones to educate this nation.
WTFO - October 19, 2008, 11:53 pm,
MWLF, nice incoherent rant. Don't forget Dems have been pissing away money in Congress the past 2 yrs. Also until you've been to the war like I have, you don't qualify to call it needless.
Overlord Douchebag - October 20, 2008, 12:02 am,
Nobody cares that you were in the war. Stop bringing it up like it's going to get you friends.
Porcelina - October 20, 2008, 9:21 am,
Being in the war doesn't mean you know anything about politics. My grandfather was in the war, and he didn't know shit. My bio dad was also, and he didn't either.
WTFO - October 20, 2008, 5:23 pm,
War isn't a political issue, it's a national defense issue. I am certainly qualified in that area. Dems make war political which is what is causing the majority of the problems with executing the war.
Overlord Douchebag - October 20, 2008, 5:42 pm,
Once again, WTFO, nobody cares about your being in a war, or whatever you were going on about earlier.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 20, 2008, 5:47 pm,
I'll just quote my original comment: "slavishly obedient to their masters". What do you get out of this? War is always a political issue. Don't paint the guy as socialist when you have a government job. I don't care what kind.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 20, 2008, 5:49 pm,
My money pays for the national defense, of which I think w have sufficient amounts when we haven't sent it overseas for no reason, unless my oil kickback is in the mail.
Porcelina - October 20, 2008, 6:15 pm,
Just out of curiosity.. what good is coming out of this war, if you are so informed?
WTFO - October 21, 2008, 2:52 am,
MWLF keeps repeating the same "slavishly obedient" slogans coming from extreme liberalism. Therefore, you he/she will be ignored.
WTFO - October 21, 2008, 2:54 am,
Porcelina. Thanks for being the only one to post in a rational way. If the terrorists are focused on our presence in a "Land of Allah" then they won't attack us on our soil.
WTFO - October 21, 2008, 2:56 am,
That allows us to pick the time, place and people our enemies face. I want to face them on the battlefield of our choosing instead of sitting back and waiting for 3000 more civilians to die within our borders.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 21, 2008, 2:37 pm,
Now you've given away the whole plan!
Lloyd - November 26, 2008, 8:30 pm,
Might I just add that this is a very pixelated picture!
Sean - January 16, 2009, 9:47 pm,
death by cubation ... to pixelators!!!