Love the Sinner

Creator: Pissed off at my Fellow Christians

Absoludicrous - September 11, 2008, 6:53 pm,
Ahh yes, a fine example of the American Jihadists. Religion is government and government is finite. Although, without religion there would be complete chaos. Necessary evils. Sleep well sheep.
malarchy alert - October 17, 2008, 7:16 pm,
Common theyt are not jihaadist in the wayt most people think. I bet you do not even know what a real jihad even is. And another part is this is non violent preaching here. They are saying repent. they are not putting a gun to your head and saying repent.
Da5id - November 4, 2008, 3:32 pm,
Notice only Democrats... haha, the Republicans are included in all the following... hehe scandal after scandal.
Shelby - January 12, 2009, 6:38 pm,
Damn. I've been 11 of those things at one point of another. And 7 of them currently.
Signe - February 12, 2009, 3:25 pm,
Wow, fun! Oooh, I gotta see how many of those I am... Democrat, bisexual, evolutionist, liberal, athetist, rich... Well, at least six of them! Rock and roller I am not exactly, I'm more into screamy chaotic music!
Curintedery - April 20, 2009, 5:48 am,
Isnt homosexual and lesbian the same thing? And yeh, im 6 of those things, guess im fucked XD
CRaSH... - May 4, 2009, 2:17 pm,
Signe, they don't know the difference between the genres of music that offends them. Everything they don't like is either 'Rock&Roll' or 'Rap'. If you tried to explain Classic vs Metal and Death Metal vs Black Metal (apparently there's a diff) the
CRaSH... - May 4, 2009, 2:20 pm,
And looking at this... I'm a Drunk, Rocker, Bisexual, Evolutionist, Fornicater so... I'm going to hell less than you guys, cause I'm only five of them and you all claim six. It's cause you guys are potheads, right?
Hector - June 22, 2009, 11:31 am,
I love the forgive us our trespasses, mote in your eye, beam in their eye aspects to this. They aren't Jihadists. They're American Taliban.