MADDY

She is dead, face the fact that she is rotting in a ditch

Creator: Anus Ripper

Arpaleggia - September 10, 2008, 5:30 pm,
Harsh but true... although she may have been raped then melted in acid, I dunno... >.>
aPauling - September 10, 2008, 5:31 pm,
Boo! You take all the humor out of child murder.
frog - September 14, 2008, 3:56 am,
you are sick weirdos, what goes around comes around, you will get payback for making light of this
Captain Douchebag - September 14, 2008, 9:53 am,
No we won't. It's the Internet. Deal with it or get out.
Emily - November 2, 2008, 6:56 am,
I hate that picture she looks creepily like my friends daughter.
steve down under - November 6, 2008, 9:27 pm,
Not funny you sick f**k I hope when and if you have kids one of them goes missing
Overlord Douchebag - November 6, 2008, 9:30 pm,
Get some thicker skin, pussy.
Kung-Fu Devil - November 6, 2008, 9:31 pm,
You're right. He is a sick fuck for taking the piss out of a girl that has been missing for months. Good job you kept your dignity with your comment Steve.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 7, 2008, 12:25 am,
This poster is not just tasteless, it is also awful.
Scorpio7 - November 11, 2008, 3:36 pm,
I have a question, please. Why are posters like this one "approved" for placement on this site, while a gorgeous pair of tits (with nipples showing) is always rejected? Since when are dead toddlers PREFERRED over totally naked consenting adults? Someon
Scorpio7 - November 11, 2008, 3:37 pm,
e needs to get their priorities "adjusted."
Culos - November 11, 2008, 3:39 pm,
And thus I quote from the works of Sister Porcelina: ... ONE MORE TIME. NOTHING IS SACRED ON THIS FUCKING SITE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BITCHING.
Culos - November 11, 2008, 3:41 pm,
And if you crave for nipple, go spy on your mother, or if you don't have the guts go to the bathroom and tease yourself in front of the mirror. Alternative: Get a fucking life!
Porcelina - November 11, 2008, 3:42 pm,
AMEN, CULOS! But this poster is stupid.
Culos - November 11, 2008, 3:54 pm,
Yes but no but yes but no but yes it is stupid but it is there so nothing we can do
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 11, 2008, 4:19 pm,
Once again, I must reiterate my position. Saying that nothing is sacred here is near meaningless. All it says is that you have no standards. I, for one, can't force myself to like posters that suck, whether they are about murdered children or naked wom
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 11, 2008, 4:22 pm,
-- women. I don't think posters about murdered little kids are funny at all, and I don't care if anyone disagrees. Just as I have standards for quality of humor, there are things I am just not going to find funny. Other people get offended by posters t
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 11, 2008, 4:25 pm,
-- that make fun of Jesus or God or Leprechauns. I don't. Different strokes for different folks, c'est la vie. I just don't want people to confuse shock value for wit, hence my name (one of many reasons).
Porcelina - November 11, 2008, 4:27 pm,
I have standards as to what I find funny, but you can't come here and expect to not get offended.
energy - November 11, 2008, 4:28 pm,
you can't come here & expect standards of humor either, as every piece of shit poster get accepted.
Kung-Fu Devil - November 11, 2008, 4:30 pm,
I can expect to not get offended. I live by the 'it's just the internet' ruling. But, like Porcelina, I don't find it funny. I just think people should stop whining about posters they are offended by.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 11, 2008, 4:34 pm,
The very fact that there is voting on posters means the concept of standards is inherent here. You are essentially asked to apply your own to the posters you see. It's not perfect, but it's there. Now we have the forum, we can put up our own top 10s or
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 11, 2008, 4:35 pm,
-- or faves if we want to. All this implies you bring your standards here with you, which implies you have some to begin with.
Culos - November 11, 2008, 4:41 pm,
It seems we're getting all serious here. I agree with most. I had two posts today that were not funny to me, this one and another one on child prostitution. I gave my opinion on the first one and could give it on this one, however it does not make sense.
Culos - November 11, 2008, 4:42 pm,
* Nothing will change. My posts reflect my standards which are fairly flexible. Sometimes intelligent, sometimes male. I get criticized, yelled at, complimented even, it's all good. But let's take the serious dicussions to the forums since the comment fie
Culos - November 11, 2008, 4:42 pm,
*comment field obviously is not long enough to express an opinion or a feeling.
Matters_Not - January 3, 2009, 3:41 am,
yer a peice of shit and i hope you die a very painfull death in the form of cancer or isolation.
asshole - January 19, 2009, 5:56 pm,
there is nothing funny about this you p.o.s.. i think this should be taken down.. and you should be taken into the woods and beaten and left for the carnivores to finish off
LogicDude - January 19, 2009, 6:50 pm,
Don't tkae this wrong - which means you immediately will - but I would HOPE she IS dead rather than being alive as some freak's sex toy.
Culos - January 20, 2009, 4:21 am,
Couldn't agree more, and having seen the parents her life wouldn't have been very enjoyable anyhow
Scorpio7 - January 31, 2009, 8:19 pm,
I agree with LD's comment. I would rather know that she is dead, instead of being alive and sexually tortured. Many of those who molest little girls later kill them, so they can't "talk."