I LOL'D HARD AT 9/11

I lol'd harder about how it annoys you when it's mentioned; do it again. Go on ;) :D

Creator:

Asbestos - September 28, 2008, 11:38 am,
Ahh, you may have lol'd hard, but I lol'd and began party preparations. Oh yes, we were drunk all week, God bless you, terrorists.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 28, 2008, 9:20 pm,
Seriously, anyone who actually laughs out loud at the news that a terrorist attack killed any amount of people is a psychopath. That is not normal; it's mental illness. If you just want to goad or troll, then you're pathetic.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 28, 2008, 9:23 pm,
It also takes a particularly odd troll, or perhaps just a sloppy one, or a hurried one wanting to create their poster before their pea-sized brain forgets it, to post without even a pseudonym. Anonymous cowards. sigh.
Joe - September 30, 2008, 9:32 pm,
What about funny photoshops of 9/11? Are those for crazies too? Cuz I'm in trouble if they are.
Wolfie - December 11, 2008, 1:21 am,
Chill Joe, I laughed that day and I find most of these 9/11 motifakes hillarious and I'm not locked up yet. PS:Asbestos, half of my friends came from various coutries that have taken shit from the U.S. so yeah, there was celebrations here too
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 11, 2008, 1:50 pm,
Celebrations. Over people dying. 327 people from a number of nations, including one from Sweden, Wolfie. No one you knew, I guess. Your world must be horribly small.
>.> - March 9, 2009, 1:57 pm,
I'm sorry, in my opinion - it was deserved. No, I"m not a terrorist, but you gotta admit - the US has had it comin' for awhile now.
dgbt - March 9, 2009, 2:20 pm,
It's OK. But just remember, you should thank us for the shitty country you live in, because if we wanted it, it would be ours.
LogicDude - March 9, 2009, 4:30 pm,
The planned and deliberate mass slaughter of thousands of innocents is nothing that can be described as "deserved." You really are a very small person.
Hjernespreng - April 3, 2010, 5:51 pm,
It's OK. But just remember, you should thank us for the "sh*tty country you live in, because if we wanted it, it would be ours." How do you know its a shitty country? And you think you could take and HOLD more countries? American arrogance...
Hjernespreng - April 3, 2010, 5:52 pm,
Wops, I set the "" in the wrong places.
blonco - October 8, 2011, 2:43 am,
... and yet we, americans, still have a better grasp upon proper grammar in a spoken and written language. I am not saying you're a dumb-ass, just that you speak and spell like one. Have a nice day, dick.
blonco - October 8, 2011, 2:48 am,
By the way; Europeans always complain that we are policing the world, yet we, a country less than 300 years old, are stuck dealing with the repercussions you and your ilk have had thousands of years to deal with.
blonco - October 8, 2011, 2:55 am,
Even France gave us the statue of liberty to remind us of the help the gave us in the revolution, as if we're the ones with the short memory; we've saved your asses in 2 world wars. So, I don't think you have room to talk about arrogance.
ghostshrike - December 3, 2011, 1:44 am,
i always find if funny when American's try to get patriotic and say that America is all great and that when most of the world hates them. Also American's have such s**t English that i don't think that you can complain.
ghostshrike - December 3, 2011, 1:49 am,
Just by mentioning WW1 and WW2 and saying how you saved our a*ses is again just proof of your arrogance. "oh no Iran is making nuclear weapons like the thousands we have made. They must be stopped." ironic isn't it.
ghostshrike - December 3, 2011, 1:56 am,
lastly, lots of people die, everyone's very sad lots of American's die, nobody gives a S**t.