FAKED

Ah Photoshop, making good ol' American lies for the Republican party since they turned evil. Nice ones, too.

Creator: Akyoyo

Debbie Downer - September 4, 2008, 8:54 pm,
Sarah Palin's face is MUCH better than this one's. Ugh.
Sean - September 4, 2008, 11:39 pm,
I appreciate your input. (Incidentally, I now only communicate outside parenthesis through the use of Bloodhoung Gang lyrics. I suspect that for the first little while, at least, I am going to be using a lot of parenthesis.)
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 5, 2008, 12:33 am,
Everybody wang chung tonight! ( I would make a similar stylistic choice, but I have a feeling I'd pick the wrong band) Punctured bicycle on a hillside, desolate...
Sean - September 5, 2008, 12:45 am,
(The Smiths?)
RnR - September 5, 2008, 6:10 am,
Hey jude, dont be afraid. You were made to go out and get her. (if doing that, you should pick song that tend to "hang around" in your brain for hours). So ferry 'cross the mersey...
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 5, 2008, 11:14 am,
Orange and lemon, raincoats roll and tumble, together, just like fruit tipped from a tray(yes, it was the Smiths)Naughty girls need love too...
Fletch - September 17, 2008, 3:56 am,
In West Phili... (I won't go there.)
TigerKid - October 2, 2008, 11:13 pm,
Who lives in a pineapple under the (shit...im so late with this)goofy goober
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 3, 2008, 1:43 am,
Night and Day, you are the one (it's never too late to act silly in comments sections like this) Pump up the jam,Pump it up,While your feet are stompin',And the jam is pumpin', Look at here the crowd is jumpin', Pump it up a little more
Merlin - October 14, 2008, 12:55 pm,
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, With tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly, A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Asa - November 12, 2008, 12:24 pm,
AMBUGATON!!!! (btw, you're lying to yourself if you wouldn'd bed that chick... hit it doggy style if you don't like the face)
Anon - December 31, 2008, 5:08 pm,
If you lived in the south, you would see that there's nothing fake about this picture.
Jhvh - January 23, 2009, 11:38 am,
it's just a BB gun...
Mark - January 23, 2009, 11:42 am,
Hey! Who photo shopped this girl onto Sarah Palin? And is that guy really drinking Schlitz? I didn't think they made that stuff anymore.
Die - April 17, 2009, 11:12 pm,
that wasn't even done with malicious intent. it was as a joke with the 'shopper's coworkers. I read the interview, why don't you? http://www.jmg-galleries.com/blog/2008/09/11/an-interview-with-the-creator-of-the-sarah-palin-bikini-gun-photo/