NO IT DOESN'T

it has no retirement check because it got laid off 6 months before eligibility.

Creator: thompson

Mark - January 26, 2009, 7:59 pm,
McDonalds is hiring but you're probably not qualified for that.
LogicDude - January 27, 2009, 8:35 am,
Maybe your employer found out it was just as useless as your tunnel.
dylan - April 10, 2009, 11:11 pm,
so fucking true. What war on terror are they talking about? Two hundred dead from one act, or the thousands dead from no health care?
Mark - April 11, 2009, 10:10 am,
dylan - How many people have you provided health care for? Do you have health care? I have health care and I pay for it. Why do you expect someone else to pay for health care. Tunnel = 1
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 8:10 pm,
Tunnel = 1. Ron lives! As for Dylan, you're to ignorant to even get your numbers right. Over 3000 were killed on 9-11, hundreds more from past Islamic terrorism. Another fact that you miss is that hospitals cannot turn away people for their inability to
WTFO - April 11, 2009, 8:10 pm,
to pay. It's the law. In fact, some states (like CA, the land of fruits and nuts) allow illegals free medical care.
mrawesomo - August 6, 2009, 3:47 am,
woah once again need to check recent posts more often but yes I do have health care and I had to go without for over 2 years because I couldn't afford it. And I still can't afford dental so I have two split open teeth and can't chew. and WTFO that's not
mrawesomo - August 6, 2009, 3:49 am,
true, I live in California and ONLY illegals get free healthcare. I've been turned away once and drowned by debt too many times to count. As someone who went from practically living in the hospital (with awesome healthcare) to no healthcare to being
mrawesomo - August 6, 2009, 3:51 am,
rejected for healthcare, don't doubt me on that. However, if my numbers were wrong for 9-11 I apologize, I did check them but only on wikipedia, which isn't always reliable. But I was using it as an example not only healthcare.
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 11:56 pm,
The law forbids hospitals from turning away folks from emergency rooms in the US. I respect you correcting the record for a previous post.
Sean - August 6, 2009, 11:58 pm,
But if you are for the free market and against socialized medicine, shouldn't you be opposed to that too? Let hospitals turn people away ... Ayn Rand would approve of that option.
Sean - August 6, 2009, 11:59 pm,
And I used the words "the option" to mean allowing them to have that choice.
WTFO - August 7, 2009, 12:01 am,
I'm not completely heartless. The best way to improve health care is to issue tort reform, allow insurance companies to compete nationwide, and provide oversight of billing practices (Dr.s overcharging and insurance companies under-paying)
Sean - August 7, 2009, 12:21 am,
While I agree that there hould always be a presumption in favor of the market, I have come to suspect that there are times when no gov't can be trusted to leave the market the hell alone. This means that the real choice ends up being this or that ...
Sean - August 7, 2009, 12:22 am,
gov't run alternative.
Sean - August 7, 2009, 12:24 am,
If, in the US "big litigation", is a powerful force to be reckoned with, then tort reform is a pipe dream. And any health care reform that is premised upon that is just plain koo koo for coco puffs.