FASHION JIHAD

Bikini briefs are a tool of the Great Satan!

Creator: Easto3

Bob Chin - July 22, 2008, 11:14 am,
Black head masks... sure sign that the tourist season is over!
Jonny Shadez - September 22, 2008, 8:10 am,
WTF is this? An IRA Punishment Beating?
Erlkoenig - January 15, 2009, 9:39 pm,
LMFAO look at the dude in the left corner with the mask on. He's just standing there like "Damn, this is sweet, lemme strike a pose! WHOO!!!" That looks painful...and if I were farther away from my comp that'd look like a thong, bad news.
oh shuddup - January 16, 2009, 1:42 pm,
i think i recall seeing somewhere that this is iran and the dude was a pedophile....
LogicDude - January 16, 2009, 1:56 pm,
Is he the one that touched you Timmy? Did he cause all that damage to you? That Bastard! That Magnificent Bastard!
WTFO - January 17, 2009, 12:46 am,
By the way, this is a "religion of peace".
Elder God Douchebag - January 17, 2009, 12:53 am,
Islam, in and of itself, is a religion of peace. We just keep seeing the extremists. Every religion has them. Except those Buddhists...Goddamn Buddhists.
WTFO - January 17, 2009, 1:19 am,
Really, EGD? This is a common punishment under Sharia law, practiced by many muslim nations. That and honor killings, hanging gays, and stoning women for walking with a man who isn't in their family. Tell me again how this is a peaceful religion.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 17, 2009, 2:52 am,
It's true, most religions aren't peaceful, like the atrocity pictured here or American christians who support capital punishment or protestants and catholics in Ireland. I think EGD is right about the Buddhists, though, they and the Quakers are mellow.
spitfire111 - January 17, 2009, 5:10 am,
WTFO, I think you got a bit misunderstanding about "hanging gays, and stoning women for walking with a man who isn't in their family". First, not all muslim hang gay you know and second the stoning women with stone is done when a married women have sex
spitfire111 - January 17, 2009, 5:13 am,
*with another man who is not her husband though it is not practiced by all muslim. Just because you don't like it, you don't have to sarcasm about it you know...
spitfire111 - January 17, 2009, 5:19 am,
What Motifake Wit Liberation Front say have some truth about it. You can't just call other religious "extremist" and not reflect the con of your own religious. Beside, if muslim don't hang gay and stoned cheat wife, that doesn't make them
spitfire111 - January 17, 2009, 5:22 am,
*a bad muslim or non believer. There are other way like rehabilitation camp, giving advice, or told them to repent to god. It doesn't have to be hang the gay or stoned the woman till they die you know..
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 17, 2009, 9:58 am,
Here's a clue to Spitfire111 and anyone else who will listen: STONING WOMEN IS EVIL NO MATTER WHAT!! I don't care if ALL the gods told you to do it in a big orgiastic holy vision, it's wrong. Also, "rehabilitation camp" sounds repulsively familiar.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 17, 2009, 10:01 am,
oh, of course, hanging gays, so-called 'honor killings' and the like are also EVIL. No matter what god you're using as an excuse, you can never justify the premeditated killing of another human.
LogicDude - January 17, 2009, 4:51 pm,
Stoning: For this a man is buried up to his WAIST, while a woman is buried up to her NECK - if either can escape the hole before being killed by the thrown rocks then the punishment ends...now, isn't that fair?
spitfire111 - January 18, 2009, 8:05 am,
Dude, have you actually understand what I'm trying to say? If you think that hanging gay and stoning cheat wife is evil, that your opinion and I respect that, but what I want to say is that muslim doesn't have to strictly follow that particular rule when
spitfire111 - January 18, 2009, 8:09 am,
we talk about gay and cheat wife. Like I say, there are other way to solve that problem like giving advice and ask them to repent to god. When I say "rehabilition camp" I was talking about course that teaches them to get back to the right side of road so
spitfire111 - January 18, 2009, 8:17 am,
*they don't repeat the same mistake again. Not all muslim practice honor killing you know, there are other alternative none deadly solution for that kind of problem. So please don't assume that all muslim are like that. Be more open minded..
Culos - January 18, 2009, 8:21 am,
Spitfire quit spewing flames in the comments section. If you want to write a novel, take it to the forums and be our guest. We're getting fed up with scrolling past all your long rantings
spitfire111 - January 18, 2009, 8:24 am,
Fine, just don't get it why some people are so close-minded and can't accept the truth.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 18, 2009, 11:01 am,
dickfire.
oh shuddup - January 18, 2009, 6:47 pm,
shit happens deal with it, not only muslims. all nations and all religions are worth fuck all. people should all be shaved and sterilized and destroyed. Nuff said
oh shuddup - January 18, 2009, 6:48 pm,
WTFO - January 19, 2009, 12:29 am,
I have a headache trying to read the illiterate BS Spitfire was ranting. Learn english, moron. Also, I never said all muslims practice these butual/evil rituals of their religion. Spare me you "we must respect other culture" stupidity.
WTFO - January 19, 2009, 12:30 am,
We just need to understand the extremist portions of their culture enough to wipe it off the globe.
oh shuddup - January 19, 2009, 4:19 pm,
actually to be completly correct. We just need to understand the extremist portions of ALL CULTURES enough to wipe THEM off the globe.
spitfire111 - January 21, 2009, 12:48 am,
ok WTFO, I will improve on my English because I can learn from my mistake but respecting other people culture it's not stupid. oh shuddup, I kind of agree of what you said, shit do happen. Thanks for reminding me that. Motifake Wit Liberation Front, you
spitfire111 - January 21, 2009, 12:50 am,
*know, it take a dick to know another dick, so that's make you the Motifake DickWit DickLiberation Front. Enough said, bye..
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 21, 2009, 8:49 am,
Spitfire111, everyone! What a class act! And he has so many friends here, too! Let's give a big round of applause!
LogicDude - January 21, 2009, 9:16 am,
Hmmmm, I thought Timmy said he "will improve on my (his) english" and "can learn from my (his) mistake"...seems like Timmy didn't do either. He was so quiet for that 1 day...and here I was hoping the Israelis had finally bombed his house. DISAPPOINTED!!!
WTFO - January 21, 2009, 11:50 pm,
Spit111, I have no intention of respecting any culture that treats its women as mere property. Thier wives probably would have told them how stupid it is to attack the strongest nation on Earth and could have avoided some of the ass kicking going on now.
WTFO - January 21, 2009, 11:52 pm,
BTW, your english didn't improve. You sound like the guy who answers the phone when I call for tech support. He answers the phone with "hi, my name is Chad" but I think he's lying.
spitfire111 - January 22, 2009, 4:09 am,
Dude, a grown man know when to stop. I can reply to your comment all day long and tell you how wrong your statement are but even I know when to stop. BTW, WTFO & LogicDude, I said "will" not "already", check it carefully.
spitfire111 - January 22, 2009, 4:32 am,
the "amp;" is a typo.
LogicDude - January 22, 2009, 7:23 am,
You are a typo Timmy.
knowitall - August 12, 2009, 3:24 pm,
anyone who doesn't support capital punishment should be hanged. in Islam it is perfectly acceptable to kill a person who refuses to convert to the Muslim faith. the fact that anyone is dumb enough to think otherwise, only supports my first sentence.
knowitall - August 12, 2009, 3:31 pm,
Islam is about as peaceful as spitfire111 is capable of forumulating a proper thought in the English language. in other words, spitfire your a fucking dumbass and muslims like killing "infidels".
knowitall - August 12, 2009, 3:34 pm,
lol spitfire you really should look up the meaning of the word "plural" and try to apply it to your english grammar skill set. then maybe you could start working on verb conjugation.