PUBLIC HEALTH CARE

The moment our tax dollars go toward paying other people's medical bills, their right to take silly risks ends.

Creator:

Dude - August 16, 2008, 10:47 pm,
Restricting rights for your own convenience -- you don't see the problem? Better to privatize health care altogether.
Author of this motifake - August 17, 2008, 1:16 am,
@Dude: What I mean is people lose their right to take silly risks without just compensation when we have to pay for their accidents. The ticket is exactly that, just compensation and deterrence. I would have said all this on the poster, but I was runni
Author of this motifake - August 17, 2008, 1:21 am,
. . . running out of room. Gee, not even the comments are long enough! Privatization of healthcare in a democracy? That would be a great challenge.
Sean - August 17, 2008, 1:49 am,
I'm Canadian and I'm pretty sure we outlawed lawn darts nearly a decade after you guys did (what a sad day that was). OK I only think that might be true, but I think you get my drift, in light of our socialized health care system. And most Canadians ar
Sean - August 17, 2008, 1:50 am,
--e pretty outta shape after age 25, or so. Just can't see any freedoms forfitted here that actually matter.
RnR - August 17, 2008, 5:16 am,
there's a danger of crossing the line thou. The way it is going, before you know it, smokers will be excluded from any (but privatised) healthcare.
know_it_all - June 9, 2009, 4:38 pm,
perhaps if the author was a bit more concise, his opinions could be more easily conveyed through a poster or in the comments. i'm just sayin'...
know_it_all - June 9, 2009, 4:44 pm,
as far as the poster goes, seat belt tickets can easily be gotten out of in a jury trial. simply bring to light the fact that motorcycles don't have them and that it's not a matter of greater good it's a matter of personal freedom. no lawyer required.