LIBERAL BULLSHIT

They Hate America and lets hope they all die!

Creator:

datnigga - August 14, 2008, 9:53 am,
you have no clue what you are talking about. you sir are a douche-fag. a follower. someone who made this poster "just so they can be cool".
RnR - August 14, 2008, 9:53 am,
go away, no conservative trolls on my internets
Bacon - August 27, 2008, 9:22 pm,
Your name is "datnigga". So your argument is invalid.
Captain Douchebag - August 27, 2008, 9:43 pm,
His argument is very valid. Now get back to being part of a tasty breakfast, Bacon.
Sean - October 14, 2008, 10:16 pm,
Wow, I was so revved up to comment on this poster, then I noticed that the last comment was Aug 27. Hell, the flies that once circled this craptacular offering are long since dead and gone. Though I am reminded of a Sarah Silverberg song that poses the
Sean - October 14, 2008, 10:16 pm,
-- poignant question: "Whatever happened to that white dog poo from the seventies?" Of course I have more thanone theory there ....
Count von Tofurkey - January 6, 2009, 8:29 pm,
Oh, you mean like that Conservative bullshit that's left our economy a wreck and 4,000 brave U.S. soldiers dead looking for an [email protected]@hole terrorist we haven't even found yet? Or were you referring to the worst presidency in American history? Fascist retard
Matters_Not - January 6, 2009, 11:42 pm,
usually i would be the first one to jump on this shit but......i gotta be honest...this one sucks....not funny at all....maybe a hint of truth, but under the wrong light.
WTFO - January 6, 2009, 11:52 pm,
I'm with you MN. This poster sucks. I definitely don't like liberals but I certainly don't wish for their deaths. I wish for them to be insignificant background noise again.
Matters_Not - January 7, 2009, 3:12 am,
one can only hope bud!
Matters_Not - January 7, 2009, 3:14 am,
hey bye the way WTFO, good news. i am finally leaving this shit and heading back to the states soon. in a matter of weeks to be exact. i only mention this because i wanted to take the chance to thank you for your service as well as anyone else who posts o
Matters_Not - January 7, 2009, 3:17 am,
....on this site that has served. my 7 years in the Army have been interesting to say the least. lol. i actually ETS'ed back in july of 07 and then got called back while in the IRR. so now my obligation is up and i get to persue other things. i still pla
Matters_Not - January 7, 2009, 3:20 am,
.....plan on serving one way or another after i get out again. possibly ICE, or Border Patrol. im still looking into them both. but im taking the oportunity to say farwell to the motifake family. once i get back to the states i wont be spending nearly as
Matters_Not - January 7, 2009, 3:24 am,
....much time on this site. maybe i will pop in from time to time and rant for a bit, or just say whats up. but once again brother i thank you for your service and dedication to America. dont ever let it die man.
Matters_Not - January 7, 2009, 3:27 am,
....keep fighting the good fight. we are among the best and willing. take it easy. -Matters_Not
LogicDude - January 7, 2009, 8:38 am,
Mad Props to my Brothers in Arms! Thanks to guys & gals like these we can all sleep better at night. Knowing well-trained professionals are standing guard gives me a woody! LogicDude, US Army (Ret)!
WTFO - January 7, 2009, 11:32 pm,
Safe trip back, MN! I'm proud to serve with outstanding folks in all the services.
barockeva - February 1, 2009, 9:34 am,
Liberal bullshit: because peace and love are disgusting.
I dont get it - April 12, 2009, 7:03 pm,