OBVIOUSLY,

No one in the Armed Forces takes their oath seriously anymore: Against all enemies, DOMESTIC or foreign

Creator: Zed

TheTrashHeap - July 23, 2009, 6:41 am,
hmmmmm So nobody in the military is doing their job? A few people here might disagree with you.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 23, 2009, 6:45 am,
Where's WTFO when we need him? Help, help you're being repressed....come see the violence inherent in the system.......
LogicDude - July 23, 2009, 9:17 am,
If all military members took their oath THAT seriously we would have wiped you out long before you could have made a poster that contains such a high level of SUCK. And don't quote an oath you yourself would never be worthy of taking Pedo-Timmy.
Ed-Hyde - July 23, 2009, 9:37 am,
I like pie. Course, I'm going to take that pie and cram it down your . . . Zed. Nevermind, waste of good pie. It takes a lot more than bad policy to consider your commander in chief an enemy of the constitution.
Zed - July 23, 2009, 4:19 pm,
"It takes a lot more than bad policy to consider your commander in chief an enemy of the constitution." Try looking up NSPD-51. That alone qualifies.
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:21 am,
1st, this poster is completely ignorant like the pedophile (see comments on Web Cam poster" who posted it. The current admin and Congress are attacking the Constitution right now, but I don't advocate a military overthrow that you are suggesting.
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:23 am,
As far as NSPD-51, please enlighten me with your warped view of the world on how the "National Continuity Policy" which is designed to "ensure the preservation of our form of government under the Constitution" during emergency conditions qualifies as a
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:26 am,
threat to this nation. You can't right? I doubt you ever read the document (I'm reviewing it on another screen right now). You just vomit forth anything you read on the Daily Kos. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass. That way your brain doesn't
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:26 am,
keep getting filled with shit.
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:27 am,
One last shot that I almost forgot. Tunnel = 1 LONG LIVE RON'S 1 LION CLUB!
agdaniele - July 24, 2009, 12:28 am,
I second that motion! 1L!
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:38 am,
Knew I could count on you, AGD.