USA

They hate us just cause they ain't us. Go drink your haterade, foreign pussies! USA RULES!

Creator:

killersheep - July 11, 2008, 10:26 am,
why is you flag exploding?
datnigga - July 12, 2008, 2:38 am,
those are fireworks you fuckhead :-)
RnR - July 17, 2008, 9:59 am,
no shit? i was thinking that flags travelling thru space always did that ;)
datnigga - July 18, 2008, 3:35 pm,
you dont really see patirotic motifakes too often, i felt i had to make it because i dont give 2 flying furry fucks what the foreigners think. i love the USA
fd - July 20, 2008, 12:14 am,
No, we hate you cos your all fat dumbasses
datnigga - July 22, 2008, 3:39 am,
look at the guy below me. he's a foreign hater. god i love it! hey second worldie, we're fat, we're stupid, and we're proud. eat a cheezburger scrawnyass :-). have a good day.
ax - July 25, 2008, 3:50 pm,
your ignorance makes me scared of what's to come, because if you really think your technologically further evolved, in internet ways i should say. UR DUIONG IT WORNG
datnigga - July 27, 2008, 3:48 am,
another internet hater... keep coming. there's plenty of room for everyone. i love pissing foreign and regular nerds the fuck off.
yer mom - August 29, 2008, 2:48 pm,
the ideals this country is founded on are great. However, the country and government are separate entities. the united states government has definitely reached the polar opposite of the ideal of freedom for all. They're more of a 'fascism for all' type
yer mom - August 29, 2008, 2:51 pm,
quote from benito mussollini "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." Can you say 'lobbyists'?
Boyd - October 19, 2008, 11:12 am,
haha! That's a funny one..... we ALL know America's shit. Nice one datNigga, I'm a big fan of irony, I see you are too
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 11:16 am,
Um... for one. I'm not fat, stupid or anything like 'datnigga', who evidently is an ignorant piece of irrelevant shit. I do not condone this poster, I think it's also an ignorant piece of shit. Thus, in conclusion, I'm not stereotyping any of you because
..... - October 19, 2008, 11:16 am,
you because of a few peoples choices, don't stereotype me. Thanks
Confused - October 19, 2008, 12:31 pm,
Erm, arent the overwhelming majority of Americans foreign somewhere down the line. And those that arent were shit on big time ?
Porcelina - October 19, 2008, 12:37 pm,
You're correct. That's one of the many reasons 'datnigga' is ignorant.
Sean - October 19, 2008, 1:13 pm,
Most people, my all Canadian loveable self included, can tell the difference between, say, the Bush administration, and what is a great country. And contrary to your 12-year-old-EMO type rantings ("Ewww everbody HATES me/us"), most peole, in most countri
Sean - October 19, 2008, 1:14 pm,
-- countries like or love the country that is the U.S.A., and that includes the Iranian people -- but then again, you gotta actually reads books 'n stuff to kinda know shit like that. So go wipe yer nose -- but not with anyone's fuckin' flag, that's just
Sean - October 19, 2008, 1:15 pm,
-- ignorant. U.S.A. -- great country, but has it's shares of ass-wipes, just like every other nation --'cept Canada. Bye.
tv - December 4, 2008, 12:57 pm,
AMERICA FUCK YA!
compoo - December 15, 2008, 3:19 am,
every country has jack asses and yes canada is awesome and you all fail to speculation and media crap most of america is populated with skinny people popular culture around the world creates falsities like that!
WvO - January 17, 2009, 2:40 pm,
Bunch of chauvenist pigs
kunibert - February 7, 2009, 5:42 pm,
screw you america
Mark - February 7, 2009, 6:20 pm,
kunibert - Right back at ya. Which of the multitude of other countries that the US has helped are you from? Just say "Thank You America" and then STFU. Chances are you are some place where the US made it possible for you to do what you're doing....
Mark - February 7, 2009, 6:21 pm,
...and that's playing with yourself.
Bender - February 19, 2009, 9:36 am,
LOL! "countries that the US has helped"... Like you guys are helping people on Iraq? Yeah... God bless USA for helping averyone!!! ROFL :_)
Toussaint - February 19, 2009, 9:45 am,
It is evident how much the world depends on the US; if our economy suffers, so does the rest of the planet. Last time I checked, it was the other way around.
Mark - February 19, 2009, 12:19 pm,
Yes Bender...Iraq is a better place since the US went in there. BTW, what has your country ever done for the world? Once again, please just say thank you and STFU.
R - April 12, 2009, 11:37 am,
USA licks butt
agdaniele - April 12, 2009, 11:47 am,
I like the picture, but the use of "haterade" is just awful, even moreso in an American pride poster.
Suck my elephant balls - April 18, 2009, 12:19 pm,
It's retarded statements like this that have given the world a reason to look down upon you. Low educated people surviving sourly on their previous generations hard work, when all production is moved to Asia you are fucked...
Jay - May 8, 2009, 12:26 am,
As a United States citizen, born and raised, I feel it is my duty to express my hatred for this country. We've become a country of ne'er-do-wells who can't face the fact that we do, indeed, suck monkey nuts. I can't wait till I move to Europe.
ThePirate - May 8, 2009, 12:37 am,
One of the nice things about this country is that you have the freedom to leave... have a nice trip.. and please stay.. how about Poland.. I'm sure there are no retards in Europe.. lot of muslims though.. enjoy
LogicDude - May 8, 2009, 1:49 pm,
Don't let the Statue of Liberty hit you in the ass on your way out!
Jmac0585 - May 8, 2009, 3:18 pm,
I'll help you pack Jay. The best way to fix a problem is to run away from it. Everyone in Ms. Wilson's kindergarten class knows that.