C'MON AND LOVE ME DO - Well here's another clue for you all The Starchild was Paul. demotivational poster

TAGS: cubby

demotivational poster C'MON AND LOVE ME DO
Cubbybear  #27310 Created October 28, 2008

Sean - December 27, 2008, 7:31 pm
-...
Sean - December 27, 2008, 7:30 pm
Without the Beatles we wouldn't have had the Ramones (the Ramones would have admitted that). Hope that, and the deep breaths thingy helps. In ... out ... now say: ohwha ... tadjer ... kiam ... repeat slightly faster, and faster, and louder, yeah, louder
GoForthAndDie - December 27, 2008, 7:09 pm
Deep breaths MWLF. In...out...calm...
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 27, 2008, 6:43 pm
Did I say five? Make it ten or fifteen, or as many will fit in multiple comments boxes. I'm waiting.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 27, 2008, 6:42 pm
-- just don't don't get too pretentious in your quest to be a lone wolf of aesthetics, a ronin of taste, in short, there's more to life than being a rebel, baby!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 27, 2008, 6:41 pm
And let me be clear: I could give a rat's ass if I was the only one in the world who liked their music. I'd still love it. Perhaps, as a young teenager, you jave just discovered nonconformity and have decided to try it out. Well, good for you, junior,
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 27, 2008, 6:38 pm
Jimmy, what are your five favorite music makers? Bands, individuals, composers, I don't care, just tell us so we can all jump on your favorites and point out everything wrong with them. The Beatles were awesome!
Jimmy the Tulip - December 27, 2008, 9:21 am
by VH1/MTV/whatever contrived music channel you watch. Have you seen the types of bands they put on their tribute shows? Either way, fuck the Beatles.
Jimmy the Tulip - December 27, 2008, 9:20 am
be a bunch of nobodies. However, t's these kids who think they're cool and soooo deep that because they're fan boys of a dead, bullshit genre of music and drug culture that really get me. No one has their own opinions anymore, it's spoon fed to them now b
Jimmy the Tulip - December 27, 2008, 9:20 am
The Beatles were terrible. Their lyrics are shallow and baseless. The music is one dimensional, I mean really, the people of that generation were too fucked up on drugs to really figure it out, if it weren't for the heavy drug scene, this band would still

SCOTTISH - Real men wear kilts demotivational poster

TAGS: piper

demotivational poster SCOTTISH
Chadd Hawkins  #27299 Created October 28, 2008

Culos - October 29, 2008, 6:25 am
And if you're wondering what he wears underneath, I've got bad news for you
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 28, 2008, 11:29 am
See what you did? Your poster made me type too fast and pound the 'post comment' button! AAArrrgghhh!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 28, 2008, 11:27 am
Kilts, yes. Weird discarded piece sof gingham, meh.

7-11 - they do Halloween right demotivational poster

demotivational poster 7-11
Shadowsunn  #27275 Created October 27, 2008

HEAVEN - Full of Severed Baby Heads demotivational poster

TAGS: prayer jesus god stupid atheist christian religion catholic church star wars

demotivational poster HEAVEN
gonepostal42  #27273 Created October 27, 2008

. - July 23, 2009, 5:25 pm
whoa...what is on the left guy's shirt?
Hector - February 20, 2009, 4:03 pm
Jesus Cheeseheads.
DonRAMON - December 31, 2008, 3:00 pm
WTF the triforce!!!!
irken20 - December 28, 2008, 9:02 pm
i agree with P.I. Archer. when i saw it i went TRIFORCE!!!!! aaaaand..scared the crap out of everyone in the house-but you know!
Ag218 - November 3, 2008, 12:48 am
I don't think that's it. Those are the foam cheese blocks that Green Bay Packer fans wear...
P.I. Archer - October 28, 2008, 3:47 am
Did anyone else automatically assume Jesus was representing the different parts of the Triforce when they saw this, or was it just me?

nicholsjoshua15