Sunset Message

The MotiNetwork will cease to exist March 31st, 2018
Google has done a wonderful job pulling the plug on all of our traffic, and at this point, the sites cost more to run in server resources than the income they bring in. Its been a hell of 10 year ride, but the time has come to sunset the network.

Download all your posters!

We have provided a method to archive all your posters. Simply go to your PROFILE and click on the new "Your ARCHIVE" link. This will download a file containing all your posters which you can decompress using most ZIP tools. (Its a tar file, but most zip programs can unzip a tar file).

Looking for old friends?

We created a Facebook Survivors group here:
Motifake/Motinet Survivors Facebook Group

BOXERS VS BRIEFS - The Eternal Conflict demotivational poster

demotivational poster BOXERS VS BRIEFS
Retrochcop  #64912 Created July 24, 2009

agdaniele - July 25, 2009, 1:12 am
Freakin' genuis...... I swear, Sean... you're the first reason I'd visit Canada.
Sean - July 25, 2009, 1:04 am
"Keep your friends close, and your testicles closer." Machiavelli's half brother Shekky Bloomenthaul.
agdaniele - July 25, 2009, 1:00 am
Although I agree that boxer-briefs are the only way to go, I can't help but ask if the youger generation prefers the "thwackity-thwack" of boxers in humidity.
Sean - July 25, 2009, 12:58 am
Wo, aggy. I say we keep sweet Bria outta this. Dudes only. Ya dig? I mean somethin' tells me she just might side with what I call the "Swing Low Crowd" a.k.a. the "Enjoy Yer Donkey Balls Boys Once Ya Hit Forty". Boxers are so wrong. Like c'mon, eh?
agdaniele - July 25, 2009, 12:52 am
True Dat... Bria? Wanna weigh in on this?
Sean - July 25, 2009, 12:50 am
Nothing gay going on here. All staight guys obsess about what other stright guys are wearing right next to their succulent, bulbous, soon to be tumescent ... uhm ... whatever.

MANOWAR - and to think...Metal fans were surprised when Rob Halford turned out gay demotivational poster

demotivational poster MANOWAR
Grimm  #64905 Created July 24, 2009

Krissie - March 25, 2010, 11:14 pm
saw these guys back in the day...sound good on record/cd...but live they SUCKED. Tried to get my money back.
Sean - July 24, 2009, 9:14 pm
Holy cow. I DID NOT know that Fabio (far left, I'm sure) was in a "rock" band. Is there anything he can't do? I mean other than get out of the way of a sea gull ....

BAM MARGERA - Proving that spoiled little douchebags with no real talent can be famous since 99' demotivational poster

demotivational poster BAM MARGERA
Grimm  #64904 Created July 24, 2009

JulieMargera - March 24, 2017, 10:12 am
Bam Margera has his talents. He is really good at skateboarding, he is a professional skateboarder. And he's funny, hot :D, cool, ANOTHER TALENT: good at making music.

TWLIGHT! - If you see it you will shit bricks! demotivational poster

demotivational poster TWLIGHT!
solidsnake  #64893 Created July 24, 2009

omnia - September 7, 2009, 12:37 pm
i it such a good movie?
BoneCD - July 24, 2009, 7:34 pm
I saw it...but I pissed blood!

MashiMashi

mizzdizz

mizzdizz

mizzdizz

mizzdizz

Sean

calron

mizzdizz

Greeny

Greeny

Reality Lord

SNOBS - An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger. - Dan Rather - demotivational poster

TAGS: hi ho silver and awaaaay

demotivational poster SNOBS
Bunny  #64880 Created July 24, 2009

bOB cHIN - September 9, 2009, 8:30 am
As opposed to a classical music snob??? And at what point does the apple get shot off his head?
lola. - July 24, 2009, 8:37 pm
NO, me Bucko. He's an entertainer. Period.
BoneCD - July 24, 2009, 7:28 pm
Bun Bun Bunny...Excellent! That quote from D Rather is amsome considering what an intellectual ass snob he is himself!