B.C. - Stands for Before Christ...as in how can the Bible be written Before Christ demotivational poster

demotivational poster B.C.
joe  #42437 Created January 30, 2009

FatherTyme - April 25, 2011, 7:37 pm
@LogicDude, I couldn't agree more, if the knew the Book just a hair mo' better it clearly says, not in so many words, never, and I do mean never, impose your concience on another fellow human being. Each one will be tried and tested on their own time
Snowman1944 - April 3, 2011, 6:57 am
Fail on epic fail. The Qur'an would be a more suitable candidate anyway. Peeps need to stop hating on religious people, yeah I believe in God. U mad?
LogicDude - January 30, 2009, 1:29 pm
"Church folk" will seriously test your faith...they start getting uppity and thinking they know what's good for everyone else. Me and the Mrs. left our original church over garbage like that. We just attend now - no other involvement.
Havana Fuque - January 30, 2009, 1:26 pm
Would you believe I've been a deacon for a while, a long time ago. I have my faith which is not based on any pre-cooked rulebook, I just can't stand the church-organization anymore after I've been in the kitchen for a couple of years....
LogicDude - January 30, 2009, 1:23 pm
I would never do that my Cuban Dutch Adventuring Whipcracker Friend! I can only talk about my own studies and what I believe from that. People have free will to believe what they want. I only force my Motifake opinion on Timmys. Because Timmys are stupid.
Havana Fuque - January 30, 2009, 1:14 pm
first 5 books of the Old Testament - the Pentateuch - are attributed to Moses and Joshua."" I guess attributed is the operative word. But as far as I'm concerned everybody is free to believe what they think is true, as long as they don't force it upon me.
LogicDude - January 30, 2009, 1:11 pm
There are multiple translations though, and the actual first "complete" Bible was not combined from these writings until ordered by King James.
LogicDude - January 30, 2009, 1:09 pm
No...the main body of first 5 books of the Old Testament - the Pentateuch - are attributed to Moses and Joshua. They were long gone before King David was born. The New Testament was written following the death of Christ by his Disciples.
Havana Fuque - January 30, 2009, 1:05 pm
B.C. = Bull Crap. The entire Bible was written about 400 years after the alleged facts and was based on stories vaguely remembered by the locals. Only part was based on stuff that was written down at the time and since language evolved translation was bad
aerofiend - January 30, 2009, 10:57 am
Thanks Logic

1974 - Helmets for mice weren't invented yet demotivational poster

demotivational poster 1974
joe  #42436 Created January 30, 2009

Joeythearm - August 1, 2010, 12:37 am
The Mouse and the Motorcycle is a children's novel written by Beverly Cleary and published in 1965.

SNARF - Lion-o's bitch and the biggest pussy ever no pun intended (or was it) demotivational poster

demotivational poster SNARF
joe  #42435 Created January 30, 2009

THUNDER THIGHS - They look terrific to me! (Sure would love to have them wrapped snugly around my neck.) demotivational poster

demotivational poster THUNDER THIGHS

Silverheart

theyuk

- demotivational poster

demotivational poster
Airman  #42398 Created January 29, 2009

440wakeup - September 16, 2010, 6:30 pm
French marines have been fighting valiantly in AFGHANISTAN. Howeva France finally sent their ARMY 2 IRAQ bcuz they wanted a coalition colored identification badge.
Yuppie - August 23, 2009, 6:02 pm
German PSG-1, Belgian FN Minimi, what looks to me like a Gau 17. The Steyr is an AUG-HBAR.
faulty switch - August 6, 2009, 3:05 am
why do the french even have guns.
you've just been rick rolled - June 29, 2009, 7:10 pm
i'm pretty sure that if they are french guns they'll only shoot a white flag out of the barrel
Kevsha - May 29, 2009, 10:43 am
Well i only see american made AR-15 (M4) variants, a Belgium P-90, German MP5, MGL 140 40mm grenade launcher (made in south africa), a ruger pistol (usa). Glock auto pistol and a Steyr AUG (both austrian) no french weapons here.....
hermes - April 29, 2009, 9:47 am
Hopefully they are better made than their cars. and to the fuck stick below "shooted"? really? really????????
Raie de neque - April 16, 2009, 10:09 am
Sell american guns, only shooted kids and civilians. Military use only.
WTFO - March 25, 2009, 11:58 pm
Ah, thank you EGD. I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em down.
Elder God Douchebag - March 25, 2009, 11:53 pm
Some of our models may have come into contact with 'fear piss', and are half-price.
WTFO - March 25, 2009, 11:37 pm
Why do they smell like piss?