BAROCKY ROAD - In honor of the new President and Administration Baskin-Robbins presents a new flavor: 1/2 Chocolate, 1/2 Vanilla, surrounded by fruits & nuts demotivational poster

demotivational poster BAROCKY ROAD
LogicDude  #43365 Created February 5, 2009

Mr.Danger260 - September 21, 2009, 2:41 am
Touche',my good man.5 lions for an excellent joke without mentioning a woman's genitals.

KOBOLDS - Has birthdays too you know... demotivational poster

TAGS: birthday kobold wow fantasy candle birthday mines diggers you no take candle

demotivational poster KOBOLDS
Khatmonsuk  #43358 Created February 5, 2009

Ieuan - April 22, 2009, 11:31 pm
You no take candle!

$1.5M IN STIMULUS BILL - For a prostitute shelter in Dayton, OH! (Creates 0 jobs) Wait a minute...if they're in the shelter, then they are out of work too. demotivational poster

TAGS: politics congress obama president taxes democrats socialist socialism change election funny true

demotivational poster $1.5M IN STIMULUS BILL
WTFO  #43341 Created February 5, 2009

Woodywood03a - August 18, 2009, 12:48 am
Tell me again... where are we again???
Sean - August 8, 2009, 1:11 pm
You'd think a couple of a' 20's 'd be all it takes for that. Sheesh. What bar did they stagger into?
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 4:10 am
NS, they also spent $400,000 to study gay sex in bars in Argintina.
north star - July 27, 2009, 8:53 pm
What about the $800,000 to study Chinese hookers and the effects of alcohol on their health? That's one heckuva job-eh?
LogicDude - February 5, 2009, 8:17 am
Have them tested and sent to my bunker...I may have a use for them. EGD - still need souls for your death ray?

$600M IN STIMULUS BILL - For a "Heritage Trail" in Natchez, MS! (Creates 65 jobs) That's $9,230,769.23 for each employee to... MAKE A DIRT PATH!!?? demotivational poster

demotivational poster $600M IN STIMULUS BILL
WTFO  #43340 Created February 5, 2009

lunchmeat5000 - August 24, 2009, 1:35 am
I think so...or I was drunk and incapable of coherent thought.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 11:20 pm
I was shooting for perfection. Where did I lose that .1%? Maybe it was a typo, bud.
lunchmeat5000 - August 7, 2009, 12:07 am
Natchez is a shithole anyway(like most of MS), they need all the help that can get...but the rest of the country shouldn't be paying for it. It's a state issue only. WTFO, 99.9% of the time, I'm in agreement with you anyways.
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 11:25 pm
Hmm, fair enough. Sorry if I jumped the gun on you. lm5000, I'd say even $1M of federal tax dollars is a waste. If it has important historical value then the state should have funded it, not folks who live in the other 49 states.
lunchmeat5000 - August 6, 2009, 9:59 pm
But the Mayor is saying they only requested $1mil, where this $600mil comes from is not known. Stimuluswatch.org still Waste of has it at 600mil. Waste of damn money if you ask me.
lunchmeat5000 - August 6, 2009, 9:56 pm
Forks of the Road Heritage Trail. This project would greatly enhance one of the primary gateways to our city by creating an African American/Ethnic Heritage Trail along a stretch of St. Catherine Street between the Forks of the Road Slave Market Site.
Hmm - August 6, 2009, 6:51 am
If you are addressing me, I never claimed that it would have an effect on the economy. (Hence my comment about the ridiculously high cost.) I was merely pointing out a logical flaw in the math used by the OP.
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:36 am
POTUS, screamed we need this now, don't read, vote yes! Hurry! Hurry or a catastrophe will happen. We'll be at 8% unemployment by May without it. Well, they signed it and we're approaching 10% unemployment with the "rescue stimulus". We were lied to.
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:35 am
Hmm, do you honestly believe that this particular effort in the "stimulus " bill actually constitutes stimulus that will have an affect on the US economy? I don't. This is one of many wasteful lines in that BS bill that NOBODY read before voting.
Ad Hominem much? - July 27, 2009, 1:52 am
InDDeed... Because a guy's love of cleavage has *everything* to do with their arguments. BTW, only about half the aliases listed for me are mine. Such is the fate of those whose ISP uses DHCP...

calron

Swampfox

nicholsjoshua15

BUCKO

BUCKO

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

BUCKO

drf1977

$100K IN STIMULUS BILL - For doorbells in Laurel, MS! (Creates 2 jobs) Instead, Congress should stick its finger in its own ass! demotivational poster

demotivational poster $100K IN STIMULUS BILL