ALCOHOLISM IS A DISEASE - And it's the only disease you get yelled at for demotivational poster

demotivational poster ALCOHOLISM IS A DISEASE
ThePirate  #64367 Created July 19, 2009

MercAlert - November 6, 2011, 9:14 pm
Alcoholism, it's also just about about the only disease that can actually help you get laid.
agdaniele - July 21, 2009, 10:12 pm
I know far too much worthless stuff. Moreso comedy than anything else. Ugh... getting another Guinness.
agdaniele - July 21, 2009, 10:09 pm
TTH.... funny or bunny?
agdaniele - July 21, 2009, 10:09 pm
No disrespect... I've used quotes before... and I don't reference them. If the reader doesn't know the quote already, I'm not interested in their appreciation. Sorry if that came across wrong.
ThePirate - July 21, 2009, 10:07 pm
Nice catch AG.. shoulda put quotes around it.. but it is funny
TheTrashHeap - July 21, 2009, 9:25 pm
Cancer is a disease! Alcohol is a choice. A wonderful choice that makes you more attractive and funny!
agdaniele - July 21, 2009, 9:24 pm
This is a stolen joke from Mitch Hedberg (RIP - hilarious) - "Dammit, Otto... you're an alcoholic. Dammit, Otto... you have Lupus... one of those two doesn't sound right".
Dylan - July 21, 2009, 9:21 pm
except for all STD's, drug addiction, cigarette addiction, and some forms of poisons. You know why? Cause they're easily cured via willpower. 1 poodle.

DR MANHATTAN - Are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over — an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist. demotivational poster

TAGS: dr manhattan tobias funke analrapist arrested development tv blue man group

demotivational poster DR MANHATTAN
Motifake Wit Liberation F  #64354 Created July 19, 2009

Pabbicus - September 11, 2009, 12:38 am
LOL Poor Tobias

HEY - Wanna make out? demotivational poster

TAGS: joker beetlejuice waiting room bored one thing leads to another

demotivational poster HEY
Motifake Wit Liberation F  #64350 Created July 19, 2009

EMO FAIL - You just did it, Sir. demotivational poster

TAGS: thewiceman emo fail fake blood

demotivational poster EMO FAIL
TheWiceMan  #64348 Created July 19, 2009

MrBlack - April 18, 2010, 7:09 pm
The latter: "Save me, from wreaking my vengeance upon you, to killing more than I can tell! Burning now I bring you Hell!
MrBlack - April 18, 2010, 7:09 pm
Emo vs Metal is summed up best in the songs "Welcome to my Life" vs "Hell". The former: "You don't know what it's like to be like me".
BennyChick - April 4, 2010, 4:22 pm
the knife is upside down too
booger13 - November 4, 2009, 11:45 am
[ctd] bring me the horizon, FAB,deathcab, and everyother sissy sounding name out there . IMMORTAL,KFMDM,Murphys,Mayhem,Destruction,Satyricon. you will never see a band from the ABOVE wear EMO merch. UGH
booger13 - November 4, 2009, 11:42 am
id buy it if there was actual video =] of said knife going in and twisting around coming out the other side . @ all the metalheads , did we ever whine or bitch about our lives ? HELL FUCKING NO we carried a strong face because our pain made us stronger.
MrRandom - October 30, 2009, 5:46 pm
Which is why I listen to metal nowadays. Still full of energy and kicking ass compared to rock dominated by Fallout Boy.
manicbranic - October 30, 2009, 5:43 pm
god what happened to the days when rock n roll was the thundering pulse of a nation? Why is death cab for cutie more popular than wolfmother? when we descended into becoming neurotic little twits that think their emotions mean anything, I dont know...
mejes - October 25, 2009, 11:41 pm
Anyone else notice that the blade is facing out as well?
BriaHere - August 1, 2009, 7:06 pm
Same jokes twice gets old. I get it, you don't like me, but no need to criticise every single comment I make.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 1, 2009, 3:39 pm
I don't get it Bria, Can you explain it in more detail for me?

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

HEY AL... - I have a whole pocket full of Race Cards. How about you? demotivational poster

TAGS: race card jesse al sharpton

demotivational poster HEY AL...
Current Resident  #64343 Created July 19, 2009